Azud Helix disc filter
Effective filtration with less clogging.
The Helix filters generate a helical centrifugal force which eliminates a large proportion of the particles present in the water. This leads to a lower filtration frequency and lower water consumption for flushing.
AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC
with components specially designed for optimal filtration in water and fluids with variable pH values
all components are designed for seawater tolerance, no matter the salinity
designed for necessary validations and certifications for filtering water for human consumption
all components are designed for seawater/fluids with an elevated chlorine level
Azud Luxon automatic filter
The AZUD LUXON filters provide a continuous supply of filtered water even during backlashing.
- Water saving
- Large filter surface, up to 85200 cm2
- Flange openings from 50-1000 mm
- High capacity, 20-7700 m3 / hour
- Light openings from 10-2000 microns
- Can work with liquids with temperatures up to 60 degrees C
Customized solutions for each application:
- Seawater Filtering
- Drinking water installations in
- Installations that handle especially aggressive environments where specific material combinations are needed in 304, 316 steel.
- Need for handling high working pressure; 10bar / 145 psi, 16bar / 232 psi, 25bar / 362 psi
- Installations that require high temperature handling - up to 90 degrees C / 194 degrees F
- Opportunities to handle various international production standards such as DIN, ISO etc.
- Production under ASME standard
The KSF filter is a versatile fluid media bucket for use with GGG-50 (nodular graphite) in accordance with EN-GJS-500-7 / ASTM 80-55-06 or Rg 10 (Special Edition).
The KSF filter is characterized by high performance, low weight and space-saving design, as well as extremely fast and easy cleaning.
- Flexible combination of filter housing sizes, filter surfaces and connection flanges.
- 12 filter housing sizes can be combined with different flanges, ensuring adaptation to existing processing equipment and amount of contamination.
- A variety of variable filter surfaces are available
Krone KAF Bernoulli
The KAF Bernoulli filter is a versatile, self-cleaning and practically maintenance-free filter for removing particulate contaminants from heavily contaminated water as well as process fluids, for example. from natural water sources (seawater, river water), as well as heating or cooling circuits and processes.
The filter operates at as low a working pressure as 0.3 bar, and is characterized by an extremely low pressure drop of 0.09 bar at high throughput. It has a simple, robust construction with high performance, low weight and small construction dimensions.
· From a working pressure of 0.3 bar
· The filter can be installed in a pipe system in any position
· Filtration step x 160 microns (100 μ available) - 100 mm
Sterner Prefilter is a useful product that can be customized for a wide range of applications.
The prefilter consists of a wedge wire surface that is cleaned with a scraper at a given frequency. The scraper drive is based on the same maintenance-free composite chain as the drum filters Sterner delivers. The scraper makes sure that you get hard material from the screen surface, reducing the need for manual maintenance. The prefilter is usually supplied with a flushing device, however due to the mechanical cleaning of the surface at regular intervals, the consumption of spout water is very low.
Sterner Prefilter is customized to include the following applications:
- As a prefilter integrated into drum filter installations to extract coarser particles as feed residues
- As fish barriers, it avoids clogging and reduction of hydraulic capacity
- As dewatering steps in processes for lice treatment, the purpose is to hold back the loop and release the water
Pressurized or gravimetric filtration provides a gentle particle separation that is important, for example, in applications where the particles are easily broken.
The disc filter differs from the drum filter primarily through the way the filter surface is built. The slice filter creates sections with filter surfaces with each associated flushing system. When the water levels get large, this limits the length and the diameter of the drum structure due to the weight of the shaft. Additionally, a disc filter will provide greater filter area on the same exterior flat targets. In aquaculture, drum filters and disc filters have been a preferred solution especially for wastewater treatment and as component in RAS plants. This because particles in this type of water are small and larger particles easily painted. In a RAS plant it is also important to remove the smaller particles. Sterner has been working with drum filters for many years and chose in 2013 to start a collaboration with NP Innovation AB in Malmo. NP was established by Nils-Åke Person, a nestor in the development of this technology. NP's filtering is characterized by several improvements in terms of design, design and efficiency. Disc filter is also supplied for applications in drinking water, municipal wastewater, industrial and heating and cooling circuits
Non pressurized or gravimetric filtration provides a gentle particle separation that is important, for example, in applications where the particles are easily broken.
In aquaculture, the drum filter has been a preferred solution especially for wastewater treatment and as a component in RAS plants. This because particles in this type of water are small and larger particles easily breaks down due to shear forces. In a RAS plant it is also important to remove the smaller particles. Sterner has worked with drum filters for many years and chose in 2013 to start a partnership with NP Innovation AB in Malmö. NP was established by Nils-Åke Person, a nestor in the development of this technology. NP's filtering is characterized by several improvements in terms of design, design and efficiency. Drum filters are also supplied for applications in drinking water, municipal wastewater, industrial and heating and cooling circuits.